Oman Gas Company S.O.A.C – Vacancies

We are a midstream natural gas transportation company established in the year 2000 in the Sultanate of Oman.
OGC was acquired by Oman Oil Company in the year 2013 prior to which it was a closed joint stock company between the Ministry of Oil & Gas (holding 80% of the shares) and Oman Oil company (holding the remaining 20%).

Interested candidates can OGC visit website to apply.
Last date to apply : Wednesday, 30th November, 2016. read more

Colossal Engineering – Job Opportunities

The word COLOSSAL means extremely large or great and that’s what we represent. At Colossal Engineering, we believe that success comes from a relentless focus on innovation and delivering unrivalled services. These concepts are a vital part of our core values that drive the sustainability of our growth.

If you meet the above requirements kindly send us your CV to read more

Muscat Finance (SAOG) – Job Opportunity

First NBFC in the Sultanate of Oman.Established in Oct 1987, under the leadership of HE Dr. Omar Zawawi.Pioneered the concept of Hire Purchase and Leasing.Promoted by prominent business groups— Zawawi, Zubair, W J Towell, Suhail & Saud Bahwan, Tawoos, Al Yousef, Oman International Bank etc.Muscat Finance pioneered vehicle financing and enabled a significant retail and corporate penetration of Vehicle financing.

Interested candidates should apply for posts mentioned above within 7 days from date of this advertisement by sending their CVs to read more

Safety technical Services Job Opportunities – Oman

Quality safety products and services, coupled with professional,experienced and well qualified employees,with a flexible and innovative attitude to business has seen STS become the preferred safety provision company for many companies throughout the Middle East and beyond.

For further information on any of the vacancies and application forms contact read more

Job Opportunities – Oman National Investments Development Company

Oman National Investments Development Company SAOC ‘Tanmia’ was established in 1998 as per the Royal Decree No. 81/98 (amended by the Royal Decree No. (55/2013) to establish and manage investment funds in addition to direct investments in various sectors such as Industrial, Tourism, Service and Real Estate etc.

Candidates interested in one of the positions above should send their resume to by 5 November 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. read more

Project Development Manager Required by Oman Power and Water Procurement

The Oman Power and Water Procurement Company (OPWP) is a government owned company acting as the single Buyer of power and water from all independent Power projects, Independent Power and Water Projects and Independent Water Project (IPP/ IWPP/ IWP projects) within the Sultanate of Oman. As part of the OPWP responsibility, the OPWP also undertakes long term electricity generation planning and publishes an annual statement of forecast power demand in the Sultanate of Oman for the next 7 years.

Interested candidates are requested to apply through website
No later than 12th November 2015. read more

Vacancies – Oman Gas Company S.A.O.C

Oman Gas Company S.A.O.C. (OGC) is the gas transportation company in Oman delivering natural gas to main economic sectors and major consumers comprising of Domestic, Power and Desalination plants, Fertilizer, Methanol, Petrochemical, Refinery, Steel and Cement plants. The Company follows a very transparent and rigorous recruitment process to ensure that the right caliber employees are recruited. Omanisation has reached 95% which is very high for a Company established since 2000. The Company also employs highly competent expatriate employees who support Company operations in terms of passing their knowledge and skills to Omani employees and in operating and maintaining Company facilities.

To obtain more information on the job description, requirements and to apply for the above positions, please visit our website: read more

Mechanical Engineer Required by Centralized Utilities Company

The Centralized Utilities Company (CUC) is established as a joint venture between Takamul Investment Company (a subsidiary of Oman Oil Company) and Sembcorp of Singapore (a company providing utilities to industrial zones). CUC will provide all the utilities to the industrial zone located in the Special Economic Zone of Duqm. The company is presently in its very early stage of development and provides excellent opportunities for those people interested in a long term worthwhile career.

Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes with telephone number within 10 days.
The HR Department
Email: read more