OMAN GAS COMPANY – VACANCIES

Oman Gas Company is a midstream natural gas transportation company established in the year 2000 in the Sultanate of Oman.
OGC was acquired by Oman Oil Company in the year 2013 prior to which it was a closed joint stock company between the Ministry of Oil & Gas (holding 80% of the shares) and Oman Oil company (holding the remaining 20%). read more

Job Opportunities – Oman Sail – Oman

Oman Sail contributes to Oman’s continuing development. Our work raises the profile of Oman internationally, as a uniquely high-end tourist destination and as a destination for foreign investment. Our rapidly expanding grass-roots sailing training programmes provide self-confidence and marketable skills to the youth of Oman.

If you are ready to take on a new challenge and further your career, please send CV via email. Only candidates who fulfil the criteria will be contacted.
read more